ILLI & COMPAGNIE GmbH


  • PATTSCHEID TRAIN STATION

    The Pattscheid train station can look back on over a century of history. Initially built as a trade station, it operated as part of the Opladen–Remscheid-Lennep route from 1902 to 1991. Once the Balkan Express was closed down, the station was neglected for some time.

    In 1998, the Illbruck company acquired the train station and its grounds and renovated the building, observing architectural protection protocol.

    With much effort, the station exterior was returned to its former glory and even the old station clock is functional again. The interior greets visitors with a winning combination of original and modern architecture as well as cutting-edge technology.

    Today, the train station is used as a meeting and conference center for ILLI & Compagnie. Space can also be rented.